MIP-based heuristics for capacitated lotsizing problems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 85 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stadtler, Hartmut, 2000. "Improved rolling schedules for the dynamic single level lot sizing problem," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 14079, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Maes, Johan & McClain, John O. & Van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1991. "Multilevel capacitated lotsizing complexity and LP-based heuristics," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 131-148, July.
- Simpson, N. C., 1999. "Multiple level production planning in rolling horizon assembly environments," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 15-28, April.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.
- Kuik, Roelof & Salomon, Marc & van Wassenhove, Luk N., 1994. "Batching decisions: structure and models," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 243-263, June.
- Okhrin, Irena & Richter, Knut, 2011. "The linear dynamic lot size problem with minimum order quantity," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 688-693, October.
- Bredström, David & Rönnqvist, Mikael, 2006. "Supply Chain Optimization in Pulp Distribution using a Rolling Horizon Solution Approach," Discussion Papers 2006/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.