The role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes of small technology companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark, 2011. "A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2013.
"The Gravity of Knowledge,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1414-44, June.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2011.
"International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?,"
NBER Working Papers
17100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hovhannisyan, Nune & Keller, Wolfgang, 2010. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R, 2009. "Gravity in the Weightless Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013.
"The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Kusiak, Andrew, 2009. "Innovation: A data-driven approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 440-448, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.