The role of tacit knowledge in innovation processes of small technology companies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 80 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen R. Yeaple, 2009.
"The Gravity of Knowledge,"
NBER Working Papers
15509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liao, Ying & Liao, Kun & Tu, Qiang & Vonderembse, Mark, 2011. "A mechanism for external competence transfer to improve manufacturing system capabilities and market performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 68-78, July.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012.
"The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio
201208, University of Turin.
- Montobbio, Fabio & Sterzi, Valerio, 2013. "The Globalization of Technology in Emerging Markets: A Gravity Model on the Determinants of International Patent Collaborations," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 281-299.
- Fabio MONTOBBIO (University of Turin & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan) & Valerio STERZI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 & KITES, Bocconi University, Milan), 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-05, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Hovhannisyan, Nune & Keller, Wolfgang, 2010.
"International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nune Hovhannisyan & Wolfgang Keller, 2011. "International Business Travel: An Engine of Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 17100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Yeaple, Stephen R, 2009. "Gravity in the Weightless Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kusiak, Andrew, 2009. "Innovation: A data-driven approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 440-448, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.