Mass customization: Literature review and research directions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 72 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kotha, Suresh, 1996. "From mass production to mass customization: The case of the National Industrial Bicycle Company of Japan," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 442-450, October.
- אסתר טולדנו, 1997. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1996," Working Papers 521, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Warnecke, H. J. & Huser, M., 1995. "Lean production," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 37-43, October.
- הנק הבסי ובלהה זיסלין, 1996. "תב"ל - תעסוקת בית למרותקים," Working Papers 162, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- תמר אליאב, 1996. "גמלאות אמהות 1995-1992," Working Papers 395, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1996. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1995," Working Papers 509, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Mascle, Christian, 2013. "Design for rebirth (DFRb) and data structure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 142(2), pages 235-246.
- Lihra, Torsten & Buehlmann, Urs & Graf, Raoul, 2012. "Customer preferences for customized household furniture," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 94-112.
- Fu, Wenying & Revilla Diez, Javier & Schiller, Daniel, 2013. "Interactive learning, informal networks and innovation: Evidence from electronics firm survey in the Pearl River Delta, China," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 635-646.
- Ganter, Alois & Hecker, Achim, 2013. "Deciphering antecedents of organizational innovation," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(5), pages 575-584.
- Chen, Songlin & Tseng, Mitchell M., 2010. "A Negotiation-Credit-Auction mechanism for procuring customized products," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 127(1), pages 203-210, September.
- Yao, Jianming & Liu, Liwen, 2009. "Optimization analysis of supply chain scheduling in mass customization," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 197-211, January.
- Seyoum, Belay, 2007. "Trade liberalization and patterns of strategic adjustment in the US textiles and clothing industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 109-135, February.
- Fogliatto, Flavio S. & da Silveira, Giovani J.C. & Borenstein, Denis, 2012. "The mass customization decade: An updated review of the literature," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 14-25.
- Laurent Lim, Lâm & Alpan, Gülgün & Penz, Bernard, 2014. "Reconciling sales and operations management with distant suppliers in the automotive industry: A simulation approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 20-36.
- Gunasekaran, Angappa & Lai, Kee-hung & Edwin Cheng, T.C., 2008. "Responsive supply chain: A competitive strategy in a networked economy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 549-564, August.
- Grenci, Richard T. & Watts, Charles A., 2007. "Maximizing customer value via mass customized e-consumer services," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 123-132.
- Swafford, Patricia M. & Ghosh, Soumen & Murthy, Nagesh, 2008. "Achieving supply chain agility through IT integration and flexibility," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 288-297, December.
- Ann P. Bartel & Casey Ichniowski & Kathryn L. Shaw, 2005. "How Does Information Technology Really Affect Productivity? Plant-Level Comparisons of Product Innovation, Process Improvement and Worker Skills," NBER Working Papers 11773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Trentin, Alessio & Perin, Elisa & Forza, Cipriano, 2012. "Product configurator impact on product quality," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 850-859.
- Park, JungKun & Han, HyoJoo & Park, JooHyung, 2013. "Psychological antecedents and risk on attitudes toward e-customization," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(12), pages 2552-2559.
- Roh, James & Hong, Paul & Min, Hokey, 2014. "Implementation of a responsive supply chain strategy in global complexity: The case of manufacturing firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 198-210.
- Tai-Yoo Kim & Mi-Ae Jung & Eungdo Kim & Eunnyeong Heo, 2011. "The Faster-Accelerating Growth of the Knowledge-Based Society," TEMEP Discussion Papers 201181, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Nov 2011.
- Zhou, Wei & Piramuthu, Selwyn, 2012. "Manufacturing with item-level RFID information: From macro to micro quality control," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 929-938.
- Teerling, M.L. & Huizingh, Eelko K.R.E., 2006. "Exploring the concept of web site customization: applications and antecedents," Research Report 06F07, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.