Are push and pull systems really so different?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 59 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pettersen, Jan-Arne & Segerstedt, Anders, 2009. "Restricted work-in-process: A study of differences between Kanban and CONWIP," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 199-207, March.
- Patricia Deflorin & Maike Scherrer-Rathje, 2009. "Aligning manufacturing strategy content with heterogeneous requirements," Working Papers 0110, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Ozbayrak, M. & Akgun, M. & Turker, A. K., 2004. "Activity-based cost estimation in a push/pull advanced manufacturing system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Heuermann, Caroline, 2002. "Internationalisierung und Logistikstrategie: Wettbewerbsstrategische Implikationen für die Gestaltung internationaler Logistiksysteme," Working Paper Series 104, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Patricia Deflorin & Peter T. Ward, 2009. "Developing and Sustaining Capabilities – A Look into the Black Box," Working Papers 0109, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.