Scheduling families of jobs with setup times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- L. G. Mitten, 1959. "Sequencing n Jobs on Two Machines with Arbitrary Time Lags," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 293-298, April.
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- E. L. Lawler, 1973. "Optimal Sequencing of a Single Machine Subject to Precedence Constraints," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 19(5), pages 544-546, January.
- N.D. Gupta, Jatinder, 1988. "Single facility scheduling with multiple job classes," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 42-45, January.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013.
"Family sequencing and cooperation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Portmann, Marie-Claude, 2005. "Single machine group scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 112-121, April.
- Dolgui, Alexandre & Kovalev, Sergey & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Nossack, Jenny & Pesch, Erwin, 2014. "Minimizing setup costs in a transfer line design problem with sequential operation processing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 186-194.
- Logendran, Rasaratnam & deSzoeke, Paula & Barnard, Faith, 2006. "Sequence-dependent group scheduling problems in flexible flow shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 66-86, July.
- Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2000. "Parallel machine scheduling with batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 177-183, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.