Scheduling families of jobs with setup times
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 51 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory Dobson & Uday S. Karmarkar & Jeffrey L. Rummel, 1987. "Batching to Minimize Flow Times on One Machine," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 33(6), pages 784-799, June.
- L. G. Mitten, 1959. "Sequencing n Jobs on Two Machines with Arbitrary Time Lags," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(3), pages 293-298, April.
- Logendran, Rasaratnam & deSzoeke, Paula & Barnard, Faith, 2006. "Sequence-dependent group scheduling problems in flexible flow shops," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 66-86, July.
- Janiak, Adam & Kovalyov, Mikhail Y. & Portmann, Marie-Claude, 2005. "Single machine group scheduling with resource dependent setup and processing times," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 112-121, April.
- Wang, Guoqing & Cheng, T. C. Edwin, 2000. "Parallel machine scheduling with batch delivery costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 177-183, November.
- Grundel, Soesja & Çiftçi, Barış & Borm, Peter & Hamers, Herbert, 2013.
"Family sequencing and cooperation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 226(3), pages 414-424.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.