Evaluation of corporate environmental management approaches: A framework and application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Curkovic, Sime & Sroufe, Robert, 2007. "Total Quality Environmental Management and Total Cost Assessment: An exploratory study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(2), pages 560-579, February.
- Curkovic, Sime, 2003. "Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing: The development and validation of a measurement model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 146(1), pages 130-155, April.
- van der Vaart, Taco & Vastag, Gyula & Wijngaard, Jacob, 2011. "Facets of operational performance in an emergency room (ER)," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 201-211, September.
- Yiridoe, Emmanuel K. & Marett, Geb E., 2004. "Mitigating the High Cost of ISO 14001 EMS Standard Certification: Lessons from Agribusiness Case Research," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 7(02).
- Figge, Frank & Hahn, Tobias, 2012. "Is green and profitable sustainable? Assessing the trade-off between economic and environmental aspects," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 92-102.
- González-Benito, Javier & González-Benito, Óscar, 2005. "Environmental proactivity and business performance: an empirical analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Emmanuel K. Yiridoe & J. Stephen Clark & Geb E. Marett & Robert Gordon & Peter Duinker, 2003. "ISO 14001 EMS standard registration decisions among Canadian organizations," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 439-457.
- Sime Curkovic & Robert Landeros, 2000. "An Environmental Baldrige?," American Journal of Business, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 15(2), pages 63-76.
- Josefina Murillo-Luna & Concepción Garcés-Ayerbe & Pilar Rivera-Torres, 2007. "What Prevents Firms from Advancing in their Environmental Strategy?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 35-46, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.