Organizational changes related to advanced manufacturing technology in the production area
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wong, Poh-Kam & Ngin, Phyllisis M., 1997. "Automation and organizational performance: The case of electronics manufacturing firms in Singapore," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 257-268, October.
- George E. HALKOS & Dimitrios BOUSINAKIS, 2012.
"Importance And Influence Of Organizational Changes On Companies And Their Employees,"
Journal of Advanced Research in Management,
ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 89-102, December.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "Importance and influence of organizational changes on companies and their employees," MPRA Paper 36811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Isabel Diéguez & Ana Cantorna & Ana Canto, 2005. "Organizational Training In Manufacturing Firms And Advanced Manufacturing Technologies," Portuguese Journal of Management Studies, ISEG, Technical University of Lisbon, vol. 0(1), pages 57-70.
- Diéguez Castrillón, Mª I. & Sinde Cantorna, A.J., 2004. "Determinantes De La Política De Formación En Empresas Adoptantes De Nuevas Tecnologías De Fabricación Avanzada /," Investigaciones Europeas de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (IEDEE), Academia Europea de Dirección y Economía de la Empresa (AEDEM), vol. 10(2), pages 115-130.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.