Performance measurement and performance management
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1-3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sorinel Capusneanu & Cristian-Marian Barbu & Hassan Danial Aslam, 2012. "New Dimensions Of Performance Measurement," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 3.
- Gallear, David & Ghobadian, Abby & Chen, Weifeng, 2012. "Corporate responsibility, supply chain partnership and performance: An empirical examination," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 83-91.
- Bana e Costa, Carlos A. & Carnero, María Carmen & Oliveira, Mónica Duarte, 2012. "A multi-criteria model for auditing a Predictive Maintenance Programme," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 217(2), pages 381-393.
- Véronique, MALLERET, 1998. "Les systèmes de mesure de la qualité dans les entreprises de service," Les Cahiers de Recherche 645, HEC Paris.
- Constanta IACOB & Marian TAICU, 2012. "Managerial Accounting And Environmental Performance Of Bakery Companies," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 11(1), pages 16-24.
- Belenesi Marioara & Danescu Tatiana, 2012. "Financial Performance Versus Non Financial Performance. Case Study At Antibiotice Trading Company Iasi," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 901-909, July.
- Marian TAICU, 2013. "Considerations Regarding The Implementation Of A Performance Management System In Private Hospitals," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(1), pages 72-84.
- Dr. M. Khasro Miah & Dr. Chowdhury Golam Hossan, 2012. "Performance Management System In Uk Retail Industry: A Case Study," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 7(2), pages 13-25, June.
- Ferreira, Pedro Gustavo Siqueira & Lima, Edson Pinheiro de & da Costa, Sergio E. Gouvea, 2012. "Perception of virtual team’s performance: A multinational exercise," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 416-430.
- Anca Mehedintu, Cerasela Pîrvu, Cristian Pîrvu Author-Workplace-Name: Universitatea din Craiova, Craiova, România; Universitatea “Constantin Brâncusi”, Târgu Jiu, România, 2012. "Performance Management Approaches In Economic Organizations Using Information Technology," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1, pages 109-116, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.