Base stock inventory policies for a multi-item demand process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 109 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2000. "A Note on Assemble-to-Order Systems with Batch Ordering," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(5), pages 739-743, May.
- G. J. Feeney & C. C. Sherbrooke, 1966. "The (S - 1, S) Inventory Policy Under Compound Poisson Demand," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(5), pages 391-411, January.
- Hausman, Warren H. & Lee, Hau L. & Zhang, Alex X., 1998. "Joint demand fulfillment probability in a multi-item inventory system with independent order-up-to policies," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 109(3), pages 646-659, September.
- Jing-Sheng Song, 2002. "Order-Based Backorders and Their Implications in Multi-Item Inventory Systems," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(4), pages 499-516, April.
- Larsen, Christian, 2011. "Derivation of confidence intervals of service measures in a base-stock inventory control system with low-frequent demand," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 69-75, May.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "A three layer multi-item production–inventory model for multiple suppliers and retailers," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2704-2710.
- Pal, Brojeswar & Sana, Shib Sankar & Chaudhuri, Kripasindhu, 2012. "Multi-item EOQ model while demand is sales price and price break sensitive," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2283-2288.
- Lau, H.C.W. & Ho, G.T.S. & Zhao, Y. & Chung, N.S.H., 2009. "Development of a process mining system for supporting knowledge discovery in a supply chain network," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(1), pages 176-187, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.