Determining semi-finished products to be stocked when changing the MTS-MTO policy: Case of a steel mill
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 108 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra, 2004. "The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-216, May.
- S. Rajagopalan, 2002. "Make to Order or Make to Stock: Model and Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 241-256, February.
- Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard, 2004. "Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 223-235, July.
- Wanders, Henrico L. T. & Gaalman, Gerard J. C. & Sierksma, Gerard, 2004. "The composition of semi-finished inventories at a solid board plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 96-111, May.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2001. "Make to stock or make to order: The decoupling point in the food processing industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 297-306, February.
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.