Determining semi-finished products to be stocked when changing the MTS-MTO policy: Case of a steel mill
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 108 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olhager, Jan, 2003. "Strategic positioning of the order penetration point," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 319-329, September.
- Wanders, Henrico L. T. & Gaalman, Gerard J. C. & Sierksma, Gerard, 2004. "The composition of semi-finished inventories at a solid board plant," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(1), pages 96-111, May.
- Sox, Charles R. & Jackson, Peter L. & Bowman, Alan & Muckstadt, John A., 1999. "A review of the stochastic lot scheduling problem," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 181-200, September.
- S. Rajagopalan, 2002. "Make to Order or Make to Stock: Model and Application," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(2), pages 241-256, February.
- van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2001. "Make to stock or make to order: The decoupling point in the food processing industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 297-306, February.
- Potter, Andrew & Mason, Robert & Naim, Mohamed & Lalwani, Chandra, 2004. "The evolution towards an integrated steel supply chain: A case study from the UK," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 207-216, May.
- Soman, Chetan Anil & van Donk, Dirk Pieter & Gaalman, Gerard, 2004. "Combined make-to-order and make-to-stock in a food production system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 223-235, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.