Sourcing in China: a typology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 107 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sako, Mari & Helper, Susan, 1998. "Determinants of trust in supplier relations: Evidence from the automotive industry in Japan and the United States," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 387-417, March.
- Andersen, Otto & Buvik, Arnt, 2001. "Inter-firm co-ordination: international versus domestic buyer-seller relationships," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 207-219, April.
- Charles Sabel, 2004. "Pragmatic Collaborations in Practice: A Response to Herrigel and Whitford and Zeitlin," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 81-87.
- Shi, Yizheng, 2001. "Technological capabilities and international production strategy of firms: the case of foreign direct investment in China," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 184-204, July.
- Masaaki Kotabe & Janet Y Murray, 1990. "Linking Product and Process Innovations and Modes of International Sourcing in Global Competition: A Case of Foreign Multinational Firms," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 21(3), pages 383-408, September.
- Paul M Swamidass, 1993. "Import Sourcing Dynamics: An Integrative Perspective," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 24(4), pages 671-691, December.
- Nassimbeni, Guido, 2006. "International sourcing: Empirical evidence from a sample of Italian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(2), pages 694-706, October.
- Luo, Yadong, 1999. "The Structure-Performance Relationship in a Transitional Economy: An Empirical Study of Multinational Alliances in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 15-30, September.
- Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng & Rose, Elizabeth L., 2003. "FDI location at the subnational level: a study of EJVs in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(10), pages 835-845, October.
- Pan, Yigang & Li, Xiaolian, 1998. "Alliance of foreign firms in equity joint ventures in China," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 329-350, August.
- Gao, Ting, 2003. "Ethnic Chinese networks and international investment: evidence from inward FDI in China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 611-629, August.
- Jonathan Zeitlin, 2004. "Introduction: Supply Chain Governance and Regional Development in the Global Economy," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 5-9.
- Osland, Gregory & Björkman, Ingmar, 1998. "MNC-host government interaction:: Government pressures on MNCS in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 91-100, February.
- Eberhardt, Markus & McLaren, Julie & Millington, Andrew & Wilkinson, Barry, 2004. "Multiple Forces in Component Localisation in China," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 290-303, June.
- Sun, Qian & Tong, Wilson & Yu, Qiao, 2002. "Determinants of foreign direct investment across China," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 79-113, February.
- Helper, Susan & MacDuffie, John Paul & Sabel, Charles, 2000. "Pragmatic Collaborations: Advancing Knowledge While Controlling Opportunism," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 443-87, September.
- Chadee, Doren D. & Qiu, Feng, 2001. "Foreign ownership of equity joint ventures in China: a pooled cross-section-time series analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 123-133, May.
- Susan Helper & Janet Kiehl, 2004. "Developing Supplier Capabilities: Market and Non-market Approaches," Industry & Innovation, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 11(1-2), pages 89-107.
- Golini, Ruggero & Kalchschmidt, Matteo, 2011. "Moderating the impact of global sourcing on inventories through supply chain management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 86-94, September.
- Wang, Longwei & Yeung, Jeff Hoi Yan & Zhang, Min, 2011. "The impact of trust and contract on innovation performance: The moderating role of environmental uncertainty," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 114-122, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.