`Soft' supplier management related issues: An empirical investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 106 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karen L Newman & Stanley D Nollen, 1996. "Culture and Congruence: The Fit Between Management Practices and national Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 753-779, December.
- Fey, Carl F. & Nordahl, Claes & Zatterstrom, Heike, 1999. "Organizational culture in Russia: The secret to success," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 47-55.
- William J Bigoness & Gerald L Blakely, 1996. "A Cross-National Study of Managerial Values," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 27(4), pages 739-748, December.
- Rajnanandi Pillai & Terri A Scandura & Ethlyn A Williams, 1999. "Leadership and Organizational Justice: Similarities and Differences across Cultures," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 30(4), pages 763-779, December.
- Tella, Eija & Virolainen, Veli-Matti, 2005. "Motives behind purchasing consortia," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 161-168, January.
- Lau, Chung-Ming & Ngo, Hang-Yue, 1996. "One country many cultures: Organizational cultures of firms of different country origins," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(5), pages 469-486, October.
- Doll, WJ & Vonderembse, MA, 1991. "The evolution of manufacturing systems: Towards the post-industrial enterprise," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 401-411.
- Sharif, Amir M. & Irani, Zahir, 2012. "Supply Chain Leadership," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 57-68.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.