Conflict inflation, distribution, cyclical accumulation and crises
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 8 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2012. "Is the long-run equilibrium wage-led or profit-led? A Kaleckian approach," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 231-244.
- Leonardo Vera, 2005. "Can Recession Feed Inflation? A Conflicting Claims Framework," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 513-531.
- Dutt, Amitava K. & Ros, Jaime, 2007. "Aggregate demand shocks and economic growth," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 75-99, March.
- Taro, Abe, 2012. "Technical progress and maturity in a Kaleckian model of growth with an endogenous employment rate," MPRA Paper 37308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2004.
"Is there an equilibrium rate of unemployment in the long run?,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 59-77.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2000. "Is There an Equilibrium Rate of Unemployment in the Long Run?," Working Papers geewp10, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2013. "Cyclical growth in a Goodwin–Kalecki–Marx model," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 108(2), pages 145-171, March.
- Pasquale Commendatore & Carlo Panico & Antonio Pinto, 2011.
"The Influence Of Different Forms Of Government Spending On Distribution And Growth,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(1), pages 1-23, 02.
- Commendatore, Pasquale & Panico, Carlo & Pinto, Antonio, 2009. "The influence of different forms of government spending on distribution and growth," MPRA Paper 15364, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Flaschel & Peter Skott, 2006.
"Steindlian Models Of Growth And Stagnation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 57(3), pages 303-338, 07.
- Jose Antonio Cordero, 2004. "Devaluation, Conflict Inflation and Endogenous Growth in a Small Open Economy," EconoQuantum, Revista de Economia y Negocios, Universidad de Guadalajara, Centro Universitario de Ciencias Economico Administrativas, Departamento de Metodos Cuantitativos y Maestria en Economia., vol. 1(1), pages 3-15, Julio-Dic.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000.
"Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution,"
BNL Quarterly Review,
Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2000. "Market concentration and technological innovation in a dynamic model of growth and distribution," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 53(215), pages 447-475.
- Mario Cassetti, 2006. "A note on the long-run behaviour of Kaleckian models," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 497-508.
- Mariollis, Theodore, 2012. "Goodwin’s Growth Cycle Model with the Bhaduri-Marglin Accumulation Function," MPRA Paper 40738, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008.
"Financialization in Kaleckian economies with and without labor constraints,"
UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers
2008-05, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Soon Ryoo & Peter Skott, 2008. "Financialization in Kaleckian Economies with and without Labor Constraints," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar, vol. 5(2), pages 357-386.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.