Migration and welfare
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 6 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 2001. "Multidimensional Inequality And Social Welfare," Working Papers. Serie AD 2001-30, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Duclos, Jean-Yves & Esteban, Joan & Ray, Debraj, 2003.
"Polarization: Concepts, Measurement, Estimation,"
Cahiers de recherche
- Fields, Gary S., 2005. "A guide to multisector labor market models," Social Protection Discussion Papers 32547, The World Bank.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
"The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis,"
2007:16, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Satya Chakravarty, 2007. "A deprivation-based axiomatic characterization of the absolute Bonferroni index of inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 339-351, December.
- Joan Esteban & Carlos Gradín & Debraj Ray, 2007. "An Extension of a Measure of Polarization, with an application to the income distribution of five OECD countries," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, April.
- Villar, Antonio, 2001. "The Welfare Evaluation of Primary Goods: A Suggestion," Economics Series 98, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Lall, Somik V. & Selod, Harris & Shalizi, Zmarak, 2006. "Rural-urban migration in developing countries : a survey of theoretical predictions and empirical findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3915, The World Bank.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "The Harris-Todaro Hypothesis," MPRA Paper 2201, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Temple, 2002. "Wage Inequality in a Dual Economy," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 02/531, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Fields, Gary S., 2005. "A welfare economic analysis of labor market policies in the Harris-Todaro model," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 127-146, February.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.