Designing `smart' computer-assisted markets : An experimental auction for gas networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2-3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans-Theo Normann & Roberto Ricciuti, 2009. "Laboratory Experiments For Economic Policy Making," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 407-432, 07.
- Murphy, James J. & Dinar, Ariel & Howitt, Richard E. & Mastrangelo, Erin & Rassenti, Stephen J. & Smith, Vernon L., 2002. "Mechanisms For Addressing Third-Party Impacts Resulting From Voluntary Water Transfers," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19812, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kujal, Praveen, 1999. "Price ceilings and firm-specific quantity restrictions in posted-offer markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 389-406, December.
- Nilsson, Jan-Eric, 1999. "Allocation of track capacity: Experimental evidence on the use of priority auctioning in the railway industry," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 17(8), pages 1139-1162, November.
- Gallien, Jérémie. & Wein, Lawrence M., 2003. "Design and analysis of a smart market for industrial procurement," Working papers WP 4137-00., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- James Murphy & Ariel Dinar & Richard Howitt & Steven Rassenti & Vernon Smith, 2000. "The Design of ``Smart'' Water Market Institutions Using Laboratory Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(4), pages 375-394, December.
- Miller, Ross M., 1996. "Smart market mechanisms: From practice to theory," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(6-7), pages 967-978.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.