Bank bailouts and political instability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robinson, James A. & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2006.
"Political foundations of the resource curse,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(2), pages 447-468, April.
- James A. Robinson & Ragnar Torvik & Thierry Verdier, 2003. "Politcal Foundations of the Resource Curse," DELTA Working Papers 2003-33, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Robinson, James A & Torvik, Ragnar & Verdier, Thierry, 2002. "Political Foundations of the Resource Curse," CEPR Discussion Papers 3422, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1976.
"Optimal Financial Crises,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
97-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Pesenti, Paolo & Roubini, Nouriel, 1999.
"Paper tigers?: A model of the Asian crisis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 43(7), pages 1211-1236, June.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti & Nouriel Roubini, 1998. "Paper tigers? A model of the Asian crisis," Research Paper 9822, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Paolo Pesenti & Nouriel Roubini, 1998. "Paper Tigers? A Model of the Asian Crisis," NBER Working Papers 6783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diamond, Douglas W & Dybvig, Philip H, 1983.
"Bank Runs, Deposit Insurance, and Liquidity,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(3), pages 401-19, June.
- Cassing, James H., 2000. "Economic policy and political culture in Indonesia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 159-171, March.
- Burnside, Craig & Eichenbaum, Martin & Rebelo, Sergio, 2004. "Government guarantees and self-fulfilling speculative attacks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 119(1), pages 31-63, November.
- Wei, Shang-Jin, 2001. "Domestic Crony Capitalism and International Fickle Capital: Is There a Connection?," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 15-45, Spring.
- Irwin, Gregor & Vines, David, 2000.
"Government Guarantees, Investment And Vulnerability To Financial Crises,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2652, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregor Irwin & David Vines, 2003. "Government Guarantees, Investment, and Vulnerability to Financial Crises," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(5), pages 860-874, November.
- Gianluca Femminis & Luigi Ruggerone, 2004. "Bailouts and Bank Runs in a Model of Crony Capitalism," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 0(1), pages 11.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.