Immigration and net transfers within the public sector in Denmark
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 23 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawel Kaczmarczyk, 2013.
"Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
p0356, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Paweł Kaczmarczyk, 2013. "Are immigrants a burden for the state budget? Review paper," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/79, European University Institute.
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2008.
"The Impact of Immigration on Election Outcomes in Danish Municipalities,"
IZA Discussion Papers
3586, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gerdes, Christer & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2010. "The impact of immigration on election outcomes in Danish municipalities," SULCIS Working Papers 2010:3, Stockholm University Linnaeus Center for Integration Studies - SULCIS.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2013. "Does migration threaten the sustainability of European welfare states?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 21, WWWforEurope.
- Paldam, Martin, 2007. "Introduction to symposium `Immigration and the welfare state'," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 448-452, June.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.