Corruption and privatization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manzetti, Luigi, 1999. "Privatization South American Style," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198294665.
- Andrei Shleifer, 1998.
"State Versus Private Ownership,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1841, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael LaPorta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andrei Shleifer, .
"The Regulation of Entry,"
19462, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & Shleifer, Andrei & Lopez de Silanes, Florencio, 2001. "The regulation of entry," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2661, The World Bank.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio LopezdeSilanes & Andrei Shleifer, 2000. "The Regulation of Entry," NBER Working Papers 7892, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "The Regulation of Entry," CEPR Discussion Papers 2953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Simeon Djankov & Rafael La Porta & Florencio Lopez-de-Silanes & Andre Shleifer, 2000. "The Regulation of Entry," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1904, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Djankov, Simeon & La Porta, Rafael & Lopez-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2001. "The Regulation of Entry," Working Paper Series rwp01-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Turnovec, Frantisek, 1999. "Privatization, ownership structure and transparency: how to measure the true involvement of the state," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 605-618, November.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2001.
"Privatization and Foreign Competition,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2735, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rafael Di Tella & Alberto Ades, 1999. "Rents, Competition, and Corruption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(4), pages 982-993, September.
- Coolidge, Jacqueline & Rose-Ackerman, Susan, 1997. "High-level rent-seeking and corruption in African regimes : theory and cases," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1780, The World Bank.
- Jeffry M. Netter & William L. Megginson, 2001. "From State to Market: A Survey of Empirical Studies on Privatization," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 39(2), pages 321-389, June.
- Buia, Raluca E. & Molinari, M. Cristina, 2012.
"Corruption and positive selection in privatization,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 297-304.
- Raluca E. Buia & M. Cristina Molinari, 2008. "Corruption and Positive Selection in Privatization," Working Papers 2008_43, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tina Søreide, 2006.
"Beaten by bribery: Why not blow the whistle?,"
CMI Working Papers
WP 2006: 5, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Tina Søreide, 2008. "Beaten by Bribery: Why Not Blow the Whistle?," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 164(3), pages 407-428, September.
- Ari Kokko & Victoria Kravtsova, 2012. "Regional Characteristics And Effects Of Inward Fdi: The Case Of Ukraine," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
- Estache, Antonio & Wren-Lewis, Liam, 2010.
"What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8082, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2010. "What Anti-Corruption Policy Can Learn from Theories of Sector Regulation," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-033, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & L. Wren-Lewis, 2009.
"Towards a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/43903, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2009. "Toward a Theory of Regulation for Developing Countries: Following Jean-Jacques Laffont's Lead," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 47(3), pages 729-70, September.
- Martimort, David & Straub, Stéphane, 2009. "Infrastructure privatization and changes in corruption patterns: The roots of public discontent," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 69-84, September.
- Pál Csapodi & István Takács & Katalin György-Takács, 2011. "Corruption as a Deviant Social Attitude," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 56(1), pages 27-43.
- Maria Cristina Molinari, 2011. "Corruption in Privatization and Governance Regimes," Working Papers 201_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Schuster, Philipp & Schmitt, Carina & Traub, Stefan, 2013. "The retreat of the state from entrepreneurial activities: A convergence analysis for OECD countries, 1980–2007," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 95-112.
- Omer Gokcekus & Amy Muedin, 2008. "Quantifying corruption by a human capital earnings equation," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(3), pages 243-252, September.
- Wang F.S., Leonard & Chen, Tai-Liang, 2011. "Privatization, Efficiency Gap, and Subsidization with Excess Taxation Burden," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 52(1), pages 55-68, June.
- Barassi, Marco R. & Zhou, Ying, 2012. "The effect of corruption on FDI: A parametric and non-parametric analysis," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 302-312.
- Frye, Timothy M. & Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2011. "Government directors and business–state relations in Russia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 642-658.
- Daniel Benitez & Antonio Estache & Tina Søreide, 2012. "Infrastructure policy and governance failures," CMI Working Papers 5, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul & Maw, James, 2007. "The choice of privatization method in a transition economy when insiders control a firm," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 806-819, September.
- Ayca, Tekin-Koru, 2012. "Cross-border M&As vs. Greenfield Investments: Does Corruption Make a Difference?," MPRA Paper 42857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.