Counter-intuitive results in game theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 1 (1985)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shidiqi, khalifany ash & Pradiptyo, rimawan, 2011. "A game theoretical analysis of economic sanction," MPRA Paper 30481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Potters, Jan & van Winden, Frans, 1996.
"Comparative Statics of a Signaling Game: An Experimental Study,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer, vol. 25(3), pages 329-53.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Winden, F.A.A.M. van, 1996. "Comparative statics of a signaling game: An experimental study," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-73374, Tilburg University.
- Potters, J.J.M. & Winden, F. van, 1995. "Comparative statics of a signaling game: An experimental study," Discussion Paper 1995-126, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Alfred Endres & Andreas LÃ¼deke, 1998. "Limited Liability and Imperfect Informationâ€”On the Existence of Safety Equilibria Under Products Liability Law," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 153-165, March.
- Walter Elberfeld, 1997. "Incentive monotonicity and equilibrium selection in 2×2 matrix games," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 65(3), pages 279-290, October.
- Luciano Andreozzi, 2004. "Rewarding Policemen Increases Crime. Another Surprising Result from the Inspection Game," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 121(1), pages 69-82, October.
- Arce, Daniel G., 2010. "Corporate virtue: Treatment of whistle blowers and the punishment of violators," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 363-371, September.
- Manfred J. Holler & Barbara Klose-Ullmann, 2008. "Wallenstein’s Power Problem and Its Consequences," Czech Economic Review, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, vol. 2(3), pages 197-218, December.
- Manfred Holler, 1992. "Nash equilibrium reconsidered and an option for maximin," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 323-335, August.
- Manfred Holler, 1988. "An indifference trap of voting," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 279-292, September.
- Manfred Holler, 1993. "Nash equilibrium reconsidered and an option for maximin," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 103-115, February.
- Kirstein, Roland, 2005. "Bayesian Monitoring," CSLE Discussion Paper Series 2005-06, Saarland University, CSLE - Center for the Study of Law and Economics.
- Manfred Holler, 1991. "The Kreps-Wilson monopoly-entrant game and cautiously rationalizable sequential equilibria," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 69-83, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.