Union structure and incentives for innovation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce C. Fallick & Kevin A. Hassett, 1996.
"Investment and union certification,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Layard, Richard & Nickell, Stephen, 1990.
"Is Unemployment Lower if Unions Bargain over Employment?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 105(3), pages 773-87, August.
- Layard, R. & Nickell, S., 1988. "Is Unemployment Lower If Unions Bargain Over Employment?," Papers 308, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Tauman, Y & Weiss, Y, 1987. "Labor Unions and the Adoption of New Technology," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 5(4), pages 477-501, October.
- Dowrick, Steve & Spencer, Barbara J, 1994. "Union Attitudes to Labor-Saving Innovation: When Are Unions Luddites?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 12(2), pages 316-44, April.
- Ulph, Alistair & Ulph, David, 1998. "Labour markets, bargaining and innovation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-5), pages 931-939, May.
- Davidson, Carl, 1988. "Multiunit Bargaining in Oligopolistic Industries," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 397-422, July.
- Ulph, A. M. & Ulph, D. T., 1994. "Labour markets and innovation: Ex-post bargaining," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 195-210, January.
- Dowrick, S., 1992.
"Enterprise Bargaining, Union Structure and Wages,"
242, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- De Fraja, Giovanni, 1993. "Staggered vs. synchronised wage setting in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 1507-1522, December.
- Oswald, Andrew J, 1985. " The Economic Theory of Trade Unions: An Introductory Survey," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 160-93.
- Dobson, Paul W., 1994. "Multifirm unions and the incentive to adopt pattern bargaining in oligopoly," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2004.
"Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments,"
0508, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2009. "Union structure and firms' incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(2), pages 665-693, May.
- Constantine Manasakis & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2007. "Union structure and firms incentives for cooperative R&D investments," Working Papers 0705, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Ben Ferrett & Vasileios Zikos, 2013.
"Wage-Setting Institutions and R&D Collaboration Networks,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 61-78, 06.
- Ben Ferrett & Vasileios Zikos, 2012. "Wage-Setting Institutions and R&D Collaboration Networks," Discussion Paper Series 2012_02, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Apr 2012.
- Tapan Biswas & Jolian McHardy, 2012.
"On the incentives to increase input efficiency under monopoly trade unions,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 4(1), pages 39-51, June.
- Biswas, Tapan & McHardy, Jolian, 2007. "On the incentives to increase input efficiency under monopoly trade unions," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 62(4), pages 657-669, April.
- Debasmita Basask, . "Price competition and the effects of labour union on process innovation," Discussion Papers 12/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2012.
"Employment Protection Versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 177-199, 03.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2008. "Employment Protection versus Flexicurity: On Technology Adoption in Unionised Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 2472, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2010. "Employment protection versus flexicurity: on technology adoption in unionised firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 7919, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mukherjee, Arijit & Pennings, Enrico, 2011.
"Unionization structure, licensing and innovation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 232-241, March.
- Takauchi, Kazuhiro, 2012. "International R&D Rivalry with a Shipping Firm," MPRA Paper 36843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campo Corredera, María Luz & Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos, 2003.
"Timing of Wage Setting when Firms Invest in R&D,"
2003-14, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2010. "Product Market Cooperation, Profits and Welfare in the Presence of Labor Union," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 151-160, June.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & Theodora S. Kosma, 2005. "Market Power, Innovative Activity and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 22, Bank of Greece.
- Debasmita Basak & Arijit Mukherjee, . "Unionisation structure and product innovation," Discussion Papers 11/12, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Matsushima, Noriaki & Mizuno, Tomomichi, 2012. "Profit-enhancing competitive pressure in vertically related industries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 142-152.
- Asproudis, Elias, 2011. "Trade union structure with environmental concern and firms' technological choice," MPRA Paper 28767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lommerud, Kjell Erik & Straume, Odd Rune, 2007.
"Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity,"
Working Papers in Economics
13/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Odd Rune Straume, 2007. "Technology resistance and globalisation with trade unions: the choice between employment protection and flexicurity," NIPE Working Papers 25/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Brissimis, Sophocles N. & Kosma, Theodora, 2005. "Market power, innovative activity and exchange rate pass-through in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0531, European Central Bank.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Garzón San Felipe, María Begoña, 2011. "Relocation and Investment in R&D by Firms," IKERLANAK 2011-52, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.