The core disagreement between Pigou, the profession, and Coase in the analyses of the externality question
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, David B, 1973. "Meade, Bees and Externalities," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 35-52, April.
- Coase, R H, 1974. "The Lighthouse in Economics," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(2), pages 357-76, October.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai Foss, 2001.
"Assets, Attributes and Ownership,"
International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 19-37.
- Kirsten Foss & Nicolai J. Foss, . "Assets, Attributes and Ownership," IVS/CBS Working Papers, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School 00-3, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Huber, Claus & Wirl, Franz, 1998. "The Polluter Pays versus the Pollutee Pays Principle under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 69-87, January.
- François Facchini, 2008. "Droit de propriété et gestion des conflits agriculture - environnement," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00732380, HAL.
- Ng, Yew-Kwang, 2007. "Eternal Coase and external costs: A case for bilateral taxation and amenity rights," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 641-659, September.
- Eggert, Håkan, 2009. "Jens Warming (1931) on Open Access, Pigovian Tax, and Property Rights," Working Papers in Economics, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics 401, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.