Hedge funds: Omniscient or just plain wrong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 9 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann, 2001.
"Hedge Funds With Style,"
NBER Working Papers
8173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen Brown & William Goetzmann, 2001. "Hedge Funds With Style," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm21, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Apr 2008.
- Stephen J. Brown & William N. Goetzmann, 2001. "Hedge Funds With Style," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm177, Yale School of Management.
- Stephen J. Brown, 2001. "Careers and Survival: Competition and Risk in the Hedge Fund and CTA Industry," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 56(5), pages 1869-1886, October.
- Pasquariello, Paolo, 2010. "Central bank intervention and the intraday process of price formation in the currency markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1045-1061, October.
- Sovan Mitra, 2009. "An Introduction to Hedge Funds," Papers 0904.2731, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2009.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.