Beta stability and portfolio formation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 3 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abu Taher Mollik & M. Khokan Bepari, 2010. "Instability of stock beta in Dhaka Stock Exchange, Bangladesh," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(10), pages 886-902, October.
- Markus Ebner & Thorsten Neumann, 2005. "Time-Varying Betas of German Stock Returns," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 29-46, June.
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Roland Shami, 2004.
"Association between Markov regime-switching market volatility and beta risk: Evidence from Dow Jones industrial securities,"
- Don U.A. Galagedera & Roland Shami, 2003. "Association between Markov regime-switching market volatility and beta risk: Evidence from Dow Jones industrial securities," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 20/03, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Don U.A. Galagedera, 2004. "A survey on risk-return analysis," Finance 0406010, EconWPA.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ariff, Mohamed, 1998. "An investigation into the extent of beta instability in the Singapore stock market," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 6(1-2), pages 87-101, May.
- McKenzie, Michael D. & Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Ho, Yew Kee, 2000. "Exploring the economic rationale of extremes in GARCH generated betas The case of U.S. banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 85-106.
- Faff, Robert W. & Hodgson, Allan & Saudagaran, Shahrokh, 2002. "International cross-listings towards more liquid markets: the impact on domestic firms," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 12(4-5), pages 365-390.
- Robert D. Brooks & Lye Chee Shoung, 2006. "The impact of capital controls on Malaysian banking industry betas," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(4), pages 247-249, July.
- Brooks, Robert D. & Faff, Robert W. & Yew, Kee Ho, 1997. "A new test of the relationship between regulatory change in financial markets and the stability of beta risk of depository institutions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 197-219, February.
- Keith Lam, 1999. "Some evidence on the distribution of beta in Hong Kong," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 251-262.
- Tusell Palmer, Fernando Jorge & Esteban González, María Victoria, 2009. "Predicting Betas: Two new methods," BILTOKI 2009-01, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- R. D. Brooks & R. W. Faff & M. McKenzie, 2002. "Time varying country risk: an assessment of alternative modelling techniques," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 249-274.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.