How should liquidity be measured?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Pacific-Basin Finance Journal.
Volume (Year): 11 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/pacfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harris, Lawrence E, 1994. "Minimum Price Variations, Discrete Bid-Ask Spreads, and Quotation Sizes," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 149-78.
- Copeland, Thomas E & Galai, Dan, 1983. " Information Effects on the Bid-Ask Spread," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 38(5), pages 1457-69, December.
- Hans R. Stoll, .
"The Pricing of Security Dealer Services: An Empirical Study of NASDAQ Stocks,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
13-77, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Stoll, Hans R, 1978. "The Pricing of Security Dealer Services: An Empirical Study of NASDAQ Stocks," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1153-72, September.
- Benston, George J. & Hagerman, Robert L., 1974. "Determinants of bid-asked spreads in the over-the-counter market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 353-364, December.
- Harris, Lawrence, 1991. "Stock Price Clustering and Discreteness," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 389-415.
- Angel, James J, 1997. " Tick Size, Share Prices, and Stock Splits," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(2), pages 655-81, June.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos, .
"The Components of the Bid-Ask Spread: The case of the Athens Stock Exchange,"
0615, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos, 2009. "The Components of the Bid-Ask Spread: the Case of the Athens Stock Exchange," European Financial Management, European Financial Management Association, vol. 15(1), pages 112-144.
- Subrahmanyam, Avanidhar, 2009. "The implications of liquidity and order flows for neoclassical finance," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 527-532, November.
- Chollete, Lorán & Næs, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2006. "Pricing Implications of Shared Variance in Liquidity Measures," Discussion Papers 2006/9, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics, revised 21 Jun 2007.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh & Batten, Jonathan, 2010. "An Empirical Investigation of Liquidity and Stock Returns Relationship in Vietnam Stock Markets during Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 29862, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Chollete, Lorán & Næs, Randi & Skjeltorp, Johannes A., 2008.
"The Risk Components of Liquidity,"
2008/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Rubin, Amir, 2007. "Ownership level, ownership concentration and liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 219-248, August.
- Matei Demetrescu, 2007. "Volatility Clustering in High-Frequency Data: A self-fulfilling prophecy?," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(15), pages 1-8.
- Saffi, Pedro, 2008. "Expected returns and liquidity risk: Does entrepreneurial income matter?," IESE Research Papers D/749, IESE Business School.
- Björn Hagströmer & Richard G. Anderson & Jane M. Binner & Birger Nilsson, 2009.
"Dynamics in systematic liquidity,"
2009-025, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marshall, Ben R., 2006. "Liquidity and stock returns: Evidence from a pure order-driven market using a new liquidity proxy," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 21-38.
- Chollete, Loran, 2011. "A Model of Endogenous Extreme Events," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2012/2, University of Stavanger.
- R. Krishnan & Vinod Mishra, 2012. "Intraday Liquidity Patterns in Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Park, 2008. "Bid-Ask Spreads and Volume:The Role of Trade Timing," Working Papers tecipa-309, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2007:i:15:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nadia Belkhir Boujelbene & Abdelfatteh Bouri & Jean-Luc Prigent, 2011. "Ownership structure and stock market liquidity: evidence from Tunisia," International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 91-109.
- Ben Sita, Bernard, 2010. "Autocorrelation of the trade process: Evidence from the Helsinki Stock Exchange," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 538-547, November.
- Timotheos Angelidis & Alexandros Benos, 2006. "Liquidity adjusted value-at-risk based on the components of the bid-ask spread," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(11), pages 835-851.
- Chang, Yuk Ying & Faff, Robert & Hwang, Chuan-Yang, 2010. "Liquidity and stock returns in Japan: New evidence," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 90-115, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.