Interdependence and dynamic linkages between stock markets of Sri Lanka and its trading partners
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 8 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Macroeconomics and Reality," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, .
"Dynamic Daily Returns Among Latin Americans and Other Major World Stock Markets,"
Penn CARESS Working Papers
e5ba8f857b7ab5742bd6c3467, Penn Economics Department.
- Yochanan Shachmurove, . ""Dynamic Daily Returns Among Latin Americans and Other Major World Stock Markets''," CARESS Working Papres 96-03, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Eun, Cheol S. & Shim, Sangdal, 1989. "International Transmission of Stock Market Movements," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(02), pages 241-256, June.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-72, June.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & R.W. Hafer, 1988. "Are national stock markets linked?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 3-14.
- Bertoneche, Marc L., 1979. "Spectral analysis of stock market prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 201-208, July.
- Hilliard, Jimmy E, 1979. "The Relationship between Equity Indices on World Exchanges," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(1), pages 103-14, March.
- Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Shiab, Mohammad Al, 2013. "Directional spillovers from the U.S. and the Saudi market to equities in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 224-242.
- Mukherjee, Dr. Kedar nath & Mishra, Dr. R. K., 2008. "Stock Market Integration and Volatility Spillover:India and its Major Asian Counterparts," MPRA Paper 12788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Worthington & Helen Higgs, 2001. "A multivariate GARCH analysis of equity returns and volatility in Asian equity markets," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 089, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- repec:fpr:export:1344 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guidi, Francesco, 2010.
"Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets,"
19853, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gupta, Rakesh & Guidi, Francesco, 2012. "Cointegration relationship and time varying co-movements among Indian and Asian developed stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 10-22.
- De Gooijer, Jan G. & Sivarajasingham, Selliah, 2008. "Parametric and nonparametric Granger causality testing: Linkages between international stock markets," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(11), pages 2547-2560.
- Steven Zongshin Liu & Sophia Meiying Lai & Kung-Cheng Lin, 2006. "Stock Market Interdependence and Trade Relations: A Correlation Test for the U.S. and Its Trading Partners," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 7(5), pages 1-15.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Robles, Miguel, 2013.
"Market interdependence and volatility transmission among major crops,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
150119, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gardebroek, Cornelis & Hernandez, Manuel A. & Robles, Miguel, 2014. "Market interdependence and volatility transmission among major crops:," IFPRI discussion papers 1344, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Siv Heng Taing & Andrew C. Worthington, 2002. "Comovements among European equity sectors: Selected evidence from the consumer discretionary, consumer staples, financial, industrial and materials sectors," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 116, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Hearn, Bruce, 2010. "Time varying size and liquidity effects in South Asian equity markets: A study of blue-chip industry stocks," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 242-257, September.
- Manuel Hernandez & Raul Ibarra & Danilo Trupkin, 2011.
"How far do shocks move across borders?Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets,"
Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers
1109, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., 2011. "How far do shocks move across borders?: Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," IFPRI discussion papers 1109, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Manuel A. Hernández & Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Danilo R. Trupkin, 2011. "How Far Do Shocks Move Across Borders? Examining Volatility Transmission in Major Agricultural Futures Markets," Working Papers 2011-15, Banco de México.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., . "How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 124979, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hernandez, Manuel A. & Ibarra, Raul & Trupkin, Danilo R., 2012. "How far do shocks move across borders? Examining volatility transmission in major agricultural futures markets," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122511, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ardliansyah, Rifqi, 2012. "Stock Market Integration and International Portfolio Diversification between U.S. and ASEAN Equity Markets," MPRA Paper 41958, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Kedar nath & Mishra, Ram Kumar, 2010. "Stock market integration and volatility spillover: India and its major Asian counterparts," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 235-251, June.
- A. Maghyereh & B. Awartani, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers between Dubai financial market and Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange in the UAE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 837-848, May.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:7:y:2006:i:5:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- P., Srinivasan & M., Kalaivani, 2013. "Stock Market Linkages in Emerging Asia-Pacific Markets," MPRA Paper 45871, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.