Call auction algorithm design and market manipulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 16 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim & Murgia, Maurizio, 1990. "Stock market microstructure and return volatility : Evidence from Italy," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 423-440, August.
- Felixson, Karl & Pelli, Anders, 1999. "Day end returns--stock price manipulation," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 95-127, March.
- Cushing, David & Madhavan, Ananth, 2000. "Stock returns and trading at the close," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 45-67, February.
- Kehr, Carl-Heinrich & Krahnen, Jan P. & Theissen, Erik, 2001. "The Anatomy of a Call Market," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 10(3-4), pages 249-270, July.
- Madhavan, Ananth, 1992.
" Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 607-41, June.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, . "Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Madhavan, Ananth & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2000. "Price Discovery in Auction Markets: A Look Inside the Black Box," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(3), pages 627-58.
- Hillion, Pierre & Suominen, Matti, 2004. "The manipulation of closing prices," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 351-375, October.
- Chung, Huimin & Hseu, Mei-Maun, 2008. "Expiration day effects of Taiwan index futures: The case of the Singapore and Taiwan Futures Exchanges," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 107-120, April.
- John F. Pinfold & Danyang He, 2012. "The impact of introducing a pre-close on the New Zealand share market," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 20(1), pages 99-110, February.
- Tālis J. Putniņš, 2012. "Market Manipulation: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(5), pages 952-967, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.