Testing for contagion--mean and volatility contagion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Multinational Financial Management.
Volume (Year): 13 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4-5 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/mulfin
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Renée A. Fry-McKibbin, 2013. "A Regime Switching Skew-normal Model for Measuring Financial Crisis and Contagion," CAMA Working Papers 2013-15, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Wajih Khallouli & Modibo René Sandretto, 2010.
"Testing for “contagion” of the subprime crisis on the Middle East and North African stock markets : A Markov Switching EGARCH approach,"
1022, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Khallouli, Wajih & Sandretto, René, 2012. "Testing for “Contagion” of the Subprime Crisis on the Middle East and North African Stock Markets: A Markov Switching EGARCH Approach," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 27, pages 134-166.
- Wajih Khallouli & René Sandretto, 2012. "Testing for “contagion” of the subprime crisis on the Middle East and North African stock markets : A Markov Switching EGARCH approach," Post-Print halshs-00522683, HAL.
- Kamil Yilmaz, 2009.
"Return and Volatility Spillovers among the East Asian Equity Markets,"
KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
0907, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Yilmaz, Kamil, 2010. "Return and volatility spillovers among the East Asian equity markets," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 304-313, June.
- Andres KUUSK & Tiiu Paas & Andres KUUSK, 2011. "Financial contagion of the 2008 crisis: is there any evidence of financial contagion from the US to the Baltic states," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 61-76, December.
- Essahbi Essaadi & Jamel Jouini & Walih Khallouli, 2007.
"The Asian Crisis Contagion: A Dynamic Correlation Approach Analysis,"
0725, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Essahbi Essaadi & Jamel Jouini & Wajih Khallouli, 2009. "The Asian Crisis Contagion: A Dynamic Correlation Approach Analysis," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 56(2), pages 241-260, June.
- Essahbi Essaadi & Jamel Jouini & Wajih Khallouli, 2004. "The Asian Crisis Contagion: A Dynamic Correlation Approach Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00201220, HAL.
- Essahbi Essaadi & Jamel Jouini & Wajih Khallouli, 2009. "The Asian Crisis Contagion: A Dynamic Correlation Approach Analysis," Post-Print halshs-00404386, HAL.
- Kenourgios, Dimitris & Padhi, Puja, 2012. "Emerging markets and financial crises: Regional, global or isolated shocks?," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 24-38.
- Khan, Saleheen & Park, Kwang Woo (Ken), 2009. "Contagion in the stock markets: The Asian financial crisis revisited," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 561-569, September.
- Sophie Brana & Delphine Lahet, 2005. "La propagation des crises financieres dans les pays emergents : la contagion est-elle discriminante ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 103, pages 73-96.
- Nikkinen, Jussi & Sahlstrom, Petri & Vahamaa, Sami, 2006. "Implied volatility linkages among major European currencies," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 87-103, April.
- Alar Kein, 2005. "An Investigation of the Role of Cross-Border Spillover of Returns and Volatility in the Estonian Stock Market," Working Papers 120, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology.
- Tuysuz, Sukriye, 2007. "The asymmetric impact of macroeconomic announcements on U.S. Government bond rate level and volatility," MPRA Paper 5381, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renée Fry & Cody Yu-Ling Hsiao & Chrismin Tang, 2011. "Actually This Time Is Different," CAMA Working Papers 2011-12, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.