The semi-log portfolio balance schedule is tenuous
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1983. "Rational Asset Price Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2007.
"Monetary hyperinflations, speculative hyperinflations and modelling the use of money,"
Working Papers of BETA
2007-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Monetary Hyperinflations, Speculative Hyperinflations and Modeling the Use of Money," The IUP Journal of Monetary Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 51-70, August.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2012.
"The Monetary Analysis of Hyperinflation and the Appropriate Specification of the Demand for Money,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(2), pages 142-160, 05.
- Sokic, Alexandre, 2010. "The monetary analysis of hyperinflation and the appropriate specification of the demand for money," MPRA Paper 21503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behzad T. Diba & Herschel I. Grossman, 1985. "The Impossibility of Rational Bubbles," NBER Working Papers 1615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2008. "Theoretical support for a new class of demand for real cash balances in explosive hyperinflations," Working Papers of BETA 2008-13, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Alexandre Sokic, 2007. "Monetary hyperinflations and money essentiality," Working Papers of BETA 2007-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Engsted, Tom, 1998. "Money Demand During Hyperinflation: Cointegration, Rational Expectations, and the Importance of Money Demand Shocks," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 533-552, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.