The demand for money in EEC countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Butter & Simon Dijken, 1997. "The Information Contents of Aggregated Money Demand in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-244, July.
- Visser, H., 1989. "The demand for money," Serie Research Memoranda 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bhatta, Siddha Raj, 2011. "Stability of demand for money function in Nepal: A cointegration and error correction modeling approach," MPRA Paper 41404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vlaar, Peter J. G., 2004.
"Shocking the eurozone,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-131, February.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979. "The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Harro B.J.B. Maas, 2011. "From Expert Judgment to Model based Monetary Analysis: The Case of the Dutch Central Bank in the Postwar Period," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-161/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011161 is not listed on IDEAS
- I.J.M de Greef & P.L.C. Hilbers & L.H. Hoogduin, 1998. "Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 28, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.