The demand for money in EEC countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank A.G. den Butter & Harro B.J.B. Maas, 2011. "From Expert Judgment to Model based Monetary Analysis: The Case of the Dutch Central Bank in the Postwar Period," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-161/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bhatta, Siddha Raj, 2011. "Stability of demand for money function in Nepal: A cointegration and error correction modeling approach," MPRA Paper 41404, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Visser, H., 1989. "The demand for money," Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics 0073, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979.
"The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands,"
Serie Research Memoranda, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics
0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Blommestein, H.J. & Palm, F.C., 1979. "The aggregate demand for money in the Netherlands : a new look at a study of the Bank of the Netherlands," Serie Research Memoranda 0008, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Darrat, Ali F. & Al-Mutawa, Ahmed, 1996. "Modelling money demand in the United Arab Emirates," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 65-87.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2011161 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frank Butter & Simon Dijken, 1997. "The Information Contents of Aggregated Money Demand in the EMU," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(3), pages 233-244, July.
- Vlaar, Peter J. G., 2004.
"Shocking the eurozone,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 109-131, February.
- I.J.M de Greef & P.L.C. Hilbers & L.H. Hoogduin, 1998. "Moderate Monetarism: A Brief Survey of Dutch Monetary Policy in thePost-War Period," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 28, Netherlands Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.