International reserves under pegged exchange rates and managed float : Corrections and extensions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taufiq Choudhry & Mohammad Hasan, 2008. "Exchange Rate Regime and Demand for Reserves: Evidence from Kenya, Mexico and Philippines," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 167-181, April.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2010.
"Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: the case of LATAM economies,"
30426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011. "Accumulation of reserves and keeping up with the Joneses: The case of LATAM economies," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 19-31, January.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2010. "Accumulation of Reserves and Keeping Up with the Joneses: The Case of LATAM Economies," Working Papers 212010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2009.
"A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of International Reserves,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 447-481.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2009. "A Cross-Country Empirical Analysis of International Reserves," CESifo Working Paper Series 2654, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mohsen Bahmani-Oskooee & Farhang Niroomand, 1989. "On the exchange-rate elasticity of the demand for international reserves: Some evidence from industrial countries: A reply," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 394-396, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.