Knut wicksell's norm of price stabilization and Swedish monetary policy in the 1930's
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1979)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal's legacy ?," Working Papers halshs-00952009, HAL.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2011.
"Irving Fisher and Price-Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?,"
NBER Working Papers
17123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard C.K. Burdekin & Kris James Mitchener & Marc D. Weidenmier, 2012. "Irving Fisher and Price‐Level Targeting in Austria: Was Silver the Answer?," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(4), pages 733-750, 06.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012.
"Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939,"
Working Paper Series
2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2013. "Wage and employment determination in volatile times: Sweden 1913-1939," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 7(2), pages 131-159, May.
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," IZA Discussion Papers 6509, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Bertil Holmlund, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913-1939," CESifo Working Paper Series 3799, CESifo Group Munich.
- McCallum, Bennett T., 1999.
"Issues in the design of monetary policy rules,"
Handbook of Macroeconomics,
in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 23, pages 1483-1530
- David Laidler, 2003.
"Meltzer's History of the Federal Reserve,"
UWO Department of Economics Working Papers
20038, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- William R. White, 1999. "Evolving international financial markets: some implications for Central Banks," BIS Working Papers 66, Bank for International Settlements.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 2000. "A Return to the Convertibility Principle? Monetary And Fiscal Regimes in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 415, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Thomas M. Humphrey, 1990. "Fisherian and Wicksellian price-stabilization models in the history of monetary thought," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue May, pages 3-12.
- Nicolas Barbaroux & Michel Bellet, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Value Judgments : Did we forget Myrdal’s legacy ?," Working Papers 1408, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Straumann, Tobias & Woitek, Ulrich, 2009.
"A pioneer of a new monetary policy? Sweden's price-level targeting of the 1930s revisited,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 251-282, August.
- Tobias Straumann & Ulrich Woitek, 2008. "A pioneer of a new monetary policy? Sweden’s price level targeting of the 1930s revisited," IEW - Working Papers 386, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 2008.
"Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts,"
Economics Discussion Papers
2008-24, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Jonung, Lars & Fregert, Klas, 2008. "Inflation Targeting Is a Success, So Far: 100 Years of Evidence from Swedish Wage Contracts," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(31), pages 1-25.
- Michael Parkin, 2009. "What is the Ideal Monetary Policy Regime? Improving the Bank of Canada's Inflation-targeting Program," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 279, January.
- Klas Fregert & Lars Jonung, 2007. "Policy rule evaluation by contract-makers: 100 years of wage contract length in Sweden," European Economy - Economic Papers 270, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Nicolas-Guillaume Martineau & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Identifying Fiscal Policy (In)effectiveness from the Differential Counter-Cyclicality of Government Spending in the Interwar Period," Working Papers 1290, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Guender, Alfred V. & Oh, Do Yoon, 2006. "Price stability through price-level targeting or inflation targeting? A tale of two experiments," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 373-391.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.