Predicting the money multiplier
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1979)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cfs:cfswop:wp200501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindsay, David E. & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H., 2004.
"The reform of October 1979: How it happened and why,"
CFS Working Paper Series
2005/01, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Mar, pages 187-236.
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2005. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-02, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David E. Lindsey & Athanasios Orphanides & Robert H. Rasche, 2004. "The reform of October 1979: how it happened and why," Working Papers 2004-033, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lindsey, David E & Orphanides, Athanasios & Rasche, Robert H, 2005. "The Reform of October 1979: How it Happened and Why," CEPR Discussion Papers 4866, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1982. "Using a credit aggregate target to implement monetary policy in the financial environment of the future," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 223-265.
- Jürgen Hagen, 1988. "Alternative operating regimes for money stock control in West Germany: An empirical evaluation," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 124(1), pages 89-107, March.
- Raghbendra Jha & Deba Prasad Rath, 2001.
"On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India,"
ASARC Working Papers
2001-12, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Jha, Raghbendra & Prasad Rath, Deba, 2001. "On the Endogeneity of the Money Multiplier in India," Departmental Working Papers 2001-01, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Charles Freedman, 1981. "Some Theoretical Aspects of Base Control," NBER Working Papers 0650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carl E. Walsh, 1982. "The effects of alternative operating procedures on economic and financial relationships," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 133-180.
- Gauger, Jean, 1998. "Economic Impacts on the Money Supply Process," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 553-577, July.
- Krämer, Jörg W., 1994. "Lassen sich zinsgewichtete Geldmengen besser steuern als gewöhnliche Geldmengen?," Kiel Working Papers 657, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Scheide, Joachim, 1993. "Deutsche Geldpolitik ohne Orientierung? Eine empirische Untersuchung zu den Grundlagen der Geldmengenziele," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1567, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Scheide, Joachim, 1992. "Keine Alternative zu Geldmengenzielen: zur Debatte um die deutsche Geldpolitik," Kiel Working Papers 546, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Daniel L. Thornton, 1991. "The multiplier approach to the money supply process: a precautionary note," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 47-64.
- Muhammad Farooq Arby, 2000. "Predicting Money Multiplier in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(1), pages 23-35.
- R.W. Hafer, 2001. "What remains of monetarism?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q4, pages 13-33.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1991. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William N. Butos, 1986. "The Knowledge Problem under Alternative Monetary Regimes," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 5(3), pages 849-876, Winter.
- R. W. Hafer & Scott E. Hein & Clemens J.M. Kool, 1985. "Comparing Multi-State Kalman Filter and ARIMA forecasts: an application to the money multiplier," Working Papers 1985-001, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Imad Moosa & Jae Kim, 2004. "Direct and indirect forecasting of the money multiplier and velocity of circulation in the United Kingdom," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 18(1), pages 103-118.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.