Comment on: "Interbank market liquidity and central bank intervention"
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 56 (2009)
Issue (Month): 5 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas, 2014.
"Money, financial stability and efficiency,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 100-127.
- ALLEN, Franklin & CARLETTI, Elena & GALE, Douglas, 2012. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/16, European University Institute.
- Allen, Franklin & Carletti, Elena & Gale, Douglas M, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 8553, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti & Douglas Gale, 2011. "Money, Financial Stability and Efficiency," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/04, European University Institute.
- Frank Schmielewski, 2012. "Leveraging and risk taking within the German banking system: Evidence of the financial crisis in 2007 and 2008," Working Paper Series in Economics 229, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Itai Agur, 2011. "Bank Risk within and across Equilibria," DNB Working Papers 305, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.