Taxation and the Taylor principle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 54 (2007)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 2000.
"Monetary Policy Rules And Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence And Some Theory,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 115(1), pages 147-180, February.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Gali & Mark Gertler, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," NBER Working Papers 6442, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clarida, R. & Gali, J. & Gertler, M., 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and some Theory," Working Papers 98-01, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Richard Clarida & Jordi Galí & Mark Gertler, 1997. "Monetary policy rules and macroeconomic stability: Evidence and some theory," Economics Working Papers 350, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised May 1999.
- Clarida, Richard & Galí, Jordi & Gertler, Mark, 1998. "Monetary Policy Rules and Macroeconomic Stability: Evidence and Some Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 1908, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miles S. Kimball, 1996.
"The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model,"
NBER Working Papers
5046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kimball, Miles S, 1995. "The Quantitative Analytics of the Basic Neomonetarist Model," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(4), pages 1241-77, November.
- Miles S. Kimball & Michael Woodford, 1994. "The quantitative analysis of the basic neomonetarist model," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, pages 1241-1289.
- Martin Feldstein, 1985.
"Inflation, Capital Taxation, and Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
0680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athanasios Orphanides, 2002.
"Monetary-Policy Rules and the Great Inflation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(2), pages 115-120, May.
- Franke, Reiner & Flaschel, Peter, 2008. "A Proof of Determinacy in the New-Keynesian Sticky Wages and Prices Model," Economics Working Papers 2008,14, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Piergallini Alessandro & Rodano Giorgio, 2012.
"Public Debt, Distortionary Taxation, and Monetary Policy,"
Rivista italiana degli economisti,
Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 225-248.
- Piergallini, Alessandro & Rodano, Giorgio, 2010. "Public Debt, Distortionary Taxation, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 26318, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Piergallini & Giorgio Rodano, 2012. "Public Debt, Distortionary Taxation, and Monetary Policy," CEIS Research Paper 220, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 07 Feb 2012.
- Piergallini, Alessandro & Rodano, Giorgio, 2009. "Public Debt, Distortionary Taxation, and Monetary Policy," MPRA Paper 15348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Finn E. Kydland, 2013.
"Monetary policy, the tax code, and the real effects of energy shocks,"
2013-019, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- William T. Gavin & Benjamin D. Keen & Finn E. Kydland, 2013. "Monetary policy, the tax code, and the real effects of energy shocks," Working Papers 1304, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kurozumi, Takushi, 2010. "Distortionary taxation and interest rate policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 476-491, March.
- Kühn, Stefan & Muysken, Joan & Veen, Tom van, 2009.
"The Adverse Effects of Government Spending on Private Consumption in New Keynesian Models,"
004, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Stefan Kühn & Joan Muysken & Tom van Veen, 2010. "The Adverse Effect Of Government Spending On Private Consumption In New Keynesian Models," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 621-639, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.