Comment on: Social capital and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William & Alesina, Alberto, 1999.
"Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions,"
4551797, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alesina, Alberto & Baqir, Reza & Easterly, William, 1999. "Public goods and ethnic divisions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2108, The World Bank.
- Alberto Alesina & Reza Baqir & William Easterly, 1997. "Public Goods and Ethnic Divisions," NBER Working Papers 6009, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Knack, Stephen & Keefer, Philip, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-88, November.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Routledge, Bryan R. & von Amsberg, Joachim, 2003. "Social capital and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 167-193, January.
- Jones, Robert & Newman, Geoffrey, 1995. "Adaptive Capital, Information Depreciation and Schumpeterian Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 897-915, July.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald Pruckner, 2012.
"Volunteering and the state,"
Springer, vol. 151(3), pages 465-495, June.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," Economics working papers 2009-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hackl, Franz & Halla, Martin & Pruckner, Gerald J., 2009. "Volunteering and the State," IZA Discussion Papers 4016, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2008.
"Social capital in the creation of human capital and economic growth: A productive consumption approach,"
The Journal of Socio-Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 2020-2033, October.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2006. "Social Capital in the creation of Human Capital and Economic Growth: A Productive Consumption Approach," MPRA Paper 50586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 May 2007.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.