Comment on: Institutions, trade, and growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 50 (2003)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Korosteleva & Colin Lawson, 2010.
"The Belarusian case of transition: whither financial repression?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 33-53.
- Dr. (elect.) Julia Korosteleva & Dr. Colin Lawson, . "The Belarusian Case of Transition: Whither Financial Repression?," Working Papers 2006_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Ngeleza, Guyslain, 2011. "Institutions, geography, trade, and income per capita: A spatial-simultaneous equation approach," IFPRI discussion papers 1082, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina & Addison, Tony, 2007.
"Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 65-79.
- Addison, Tony & Baliamoune-Lutz, Mina, 2006. "Economic reform when institutional quality is weak: The case of the Maghreb," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(9), pages 1029-1043, December.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2009.
"The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 3(1), pages 1-72.
- Capolupo, Rosa, 2008. "The New Growth Theories and Their Empirics after Twenty Years," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rosa Capolupo, 2005. "THE NEW GROWTH THEORIES AND THEIR EMPIRICS, Discussion Paper in Economics, University of Glasgow, N. 2005-04 (http://www.gla.ac.uk/Acad/Economics," GE, Growth, Math methods 0506003, EconWPA.
- Rosa Capolupo, . "The New Growth Theoris and their Empirics," Working Papers 2005_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.