The effect of inflation targeting on the behavior of expected inflation: evidence from an 11 country panel
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 49 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars E. O. Svensson, 2000.
"The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 95-99, May.
- Svensson, Lars, 2000. "The first Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," Seminar Papers 681, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 2000. "The First Year Of The Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting Or Not?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2380, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "The First Year of the Eurosystem: Inflation Targeting or Not?," NBER Working Papers 7598, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2000.
"The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 345-354, May.
- Martin Feldstein, 2000. "The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year," NBER Working Papers 7517, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball, 1993.
"What determines the sacrifice ratio?,"
93-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Feldstein, Martin, 2000. "The European Central Bank and the Euro: The First Year," Scholarly Articles 3043424, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Lars E.O. Svensson, 1995.
"The Swedish Experience of an Inflation Target,"
NBER Working Papers
4985, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.