Taxation and long-run growth1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 43 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2003.
"On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
03-029/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Hek, Paul A., 2006. "On taxation in a two-sector endogenous growth model with endogenous labor supply," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 655-685, April.
- Paul A. de Hek, 2005. "On Taxation in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Endogenous Labor Supply," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_010, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Bas Jacobs & A. Lans Bovenberg, 2011.
"Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and the Earnings Function,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(6), pages 957-971, December.
- Bas Jacobs & Lans Bovenberg, 2008. "Optimal Taxation of Human Capital and theEarnings Function," CESifo Working Paper Series 2250, CESifo Group Munich.
- Blankenau, William F. & Simpson, Nicole B., 2004. "Public education expenditures and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 583-605, April.
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & de la Croix, David & Docquier, Frédéric, 2000.
"Policy Reforms and Growth in Computable OLG Economies,"
Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales)
2000027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Bouzahzah, Mohamed & De la Croix, David & Docquier, Frederic, 2002. "Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2093-2113, October.
- BOUZAHZAH, Mohamed & DE LA CROIX, David & DOCQUIER, Frédéric, . "Policy reforms and growth in computable OLG economies," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1669, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Casarico, Alessandra & Sommacal, Alessandro, 2008.
"Labour Income Taxation, Human Capital and Growth: The Role of Child Care,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7039, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casarico & Alessandro Sommacal, 2012. "Labor Income Taxation, Human Capital, and Growth: The Role of Childcare," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(4), pages 1182-1207, December.
- Alessandra Casarico & Alessandro Sommacal, 2008. "Labor Income Taxation, Human Capital and Growth: The Role of Child Care," CESifo Working Paper Series 2363, CESifo Group Munich.
- Maria Sarigiannidou & Theodore Palivos, 2012. "A Modern Theory of Kuznets’ Hypothesis," Working Papers 201202, Texas Christian University, Department of Economics.
- Lars Kunze, 2009.
"Capital Taxation, Long-run Growth, and Bequests,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0113, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Rivas, Luis A., 2003. "Income taxes, spending composition and long-run growth," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 477-503, June.
- Ho, Wai-Hong & Wang, Yong, 2007. "Factor income taxation and growth under asymmetric information," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 775-789, April.
- Kitaura, Koji, 2012. "Education, borrowing constraints and growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 116(3), pages 575-578.
- Blankenau, William, 2005. "Public schooling, college subsidies and growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 487-507, March.
- Scrimgeour, Dean, 2010. "Dynamic Scoring in a Romer-style Economy," Working Papers 2010-02, Department of Economics, Colgate University.
- Yakita, Akira, 2003. "Taxation and growth with overlapping generations," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(3-4), pages 467-487, March.
- Akira Yakita, 2001. "Taxation in an Overlapping Generations Model with Human Capital," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 8(5), pages 775-792, November.
- Hendricks, Lutz, 2003. "Taxation and the intergenerational transmission of human capital," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1639-1662, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.