`Long-term contracting, sticky prices, and monetary policy' : A comment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Duca & David D. VanHoose, 1998.
"The rise of goods-market competition and the fall of nominal wage contracting: endogenous wage contracting in a multisector economy,"
9805, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Duca, John V. & Van Hoose, David D., 2001. "The Rise of Goods-Market Competition and the Fall of Nominal Wage Contracting: Endogenous Wage Contracting in a Multisector Economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Ghozzi, Houda, 2008. "Examining resource based view against transactional costs Approach in the french poultry industry : treading upon eggs," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2412, Paris Dauphine University.
- Hardt, Lukasz, 2011. "An inquiry into the explanatory virtues of transaction cost economics," MPRA Paper 39561, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1991. "Targets and Instruments of Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 2668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marini, G. & Scaramozzino, P., 1989.
"Monopolistic competition, expected inflation and contract length,"
1989-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Marini, G. & Scaramozzino, P., 1989. "Monopolistic Competition, Expected Inflation And Contract Length," Papers 8940, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Christopher Reicher, 2011. "Sticky wages in search and matching models in the short and long run," Kiel Working Papers 1722, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Oliver E. Williamson, 2010.
"Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(3), pages 673-90, June.
- Williamson, Oliver E., 2009. "Transaction Cost Economics: The Natural Progression," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2009-3, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Fregert, Klas & Jonung, Lars, 1998. "Monetary Regimes And Endogenous Wage Contracts: Sweden 1908-1995," Working Papers 1998:3, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 21 Apr 1999.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.