Are U.S. regional incomes converging? Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2008.
"Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000,"
Papers in Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 505-525, November.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall’erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," Urban/Regional 0503004, EconWPA.
- Catherine Co & Mark Wohar, 2004. "Technological convergence among US regions and states," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 101-126.
- Bayer, Christian & Juessen, Falko, 2006.
"Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates,"
2006,39, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Christian Bayer & Falko Jü�en, 2007. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 510-535, November.
- Christian Bayer & Falko Juessen, 2004. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," Urban/Regional 0411007, EconWPA.
- Falko Juessen & Christian Bayer, 2005. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," ERSA conference papers ersa05p410, European Regional Science Association.
- Martin Schmidt & David Berri, 2004. "Convergence and clustering in major league baseball: the haves and have nots?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2007-2014.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2002. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Econometrics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Sergio J. Rey & Boris Dev, 2004. "Sigma-convergence in the presence of spatial effects," Urban/Regional 0404008, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013.
"Regional growth and regional decline,"
Economics Discussion Papers
729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 51575, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEPR Discussion Papers 9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003. "An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries," Working Papers 03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Mario Lefebvre, . "Les provinces canadiennes et la convergence : une evaluation empirique," Working Papers 94-10, Bank of Canada.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Guangdong Li & Chuanglin Fang, 2014. "Analyzing the multi-mechanism of regional inequality in China," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 155-182, January.
- Serge Coulombe & Kathleen M. Day, 1999. "Economic Growth and Regional Income Disparities in Canada and the Northern United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(2), pages 155-178, June.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2003. "Regional income convergence in the Scandinavian countries," Working Papers 03-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.