Are U.S. regional incomes converging? Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 38 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Mario Lefebvre, . "Les provinces canadiennes et la convergence : une evaluation empirique," Working Papers 94-10, Bank of Canada.
- Bentzen, Jan & Smith, Valdemar, 2003. "Regional income convergence in the Scandinavian countries," Working Papers 03-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bentzen, Jan, 2003. "An empirical analysis of gasoline price convergence for 20 OECD countries," Working Papers 03-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Catherine Co & Mark Wohar, 2004. "Technological convergence among US regions and states," Economics of Innovation and New Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 101-126.
- Breinlich, Holger & Ottaviano, Gianmarco & Temple, Jonathan, 2013.
"Regional Growth and Regional Decline,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
9568, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R.W. Temple, 2013. "Regional growth and regional decline," Economics Discussion Papers 729, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Holger Breinlich & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Jonathan R. W. Temple, 2013. "Regional Growth and Regional Decline," CEP Discussion Papers dp1232, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sergio J. Rey & Boris Dev, 2004. "Sigma-convergence in the presence of spatial effects," Urban/Regional 0404008, EconWPA, revised 22 Apr 2004.
- Christian Bayer & Falko Jü�en, 2007.
"Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates,"
German Economic Review,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 510-535, November.
- Bayer, Christian & Juessen, Falko, 2006. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," Technical Reports 2006,39, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Falko Juessen & Christian Bayer, 2005. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," ERSA conference papers ersa05p410, European Regional Science Association.
- Christian Bayer & Falko Juessen, 2004. "Convergence in West German Regional Unemployment Rates," Urban/Regional 0411007, EconWPA.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2005.
"Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000,"
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2008. "Spatial and sectoral productivity convergence between European regions, 1975-2000," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(4), pages 505-525, November.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall’erba, 2005. "Spatial And Sectoral Productivity Convergence Between European Regions, 1975-2000," ERSA conference papers ersa05p191, European Regional Science Association.
- Catherine Baumont & Cem Ertur & Julie Le Gallo, 2002. "The European Regional Convergence Process, 1980-1995: Do Spatial Regimes and Spatial Dependence Matter?," Econometrics 0207002, EconWPA.
- Martin Schmidt & David Berri, 2004. "Convergence and clustering in major league baseball: the haves and have nots?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(18), pages 2007-2014.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Serge Coulombe & Kathleen M. Day, 1999. "Economic Growth and Regional Income Disparities in Canada and the Northern United States," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 25(2), pages 155-178, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.