The demand and liquidity effects of monetary shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 36 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooley, T.F. & Hansen, G.D., 1988.
"The Inflation Tax In A Real Business Cycle Model,"
RCER Working Papers
155, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Christopher A. Sims, 1980.
"Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered,"
NBER Working Papers
0430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sims, Christopher A, 1980. "Comparison of Interwar and Postwar Business Cycles: Monetarism Reconsidered," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 250-57, May.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin Eichenbaum, 1991. "Liquidity effects, monetary policy, and the business cycle (technical appendix)," Working Papers 478, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fuerst, Timothy S., 1992. "Liquidity, loanable funds, and real activity," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 3-24, February.
- Taylor, John B, 1979. "Estimation and Control of a Macroeconomic Model with Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1267-86, September.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-70, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1977. "Long-Term Contracts, Rational Expectations, and the Optimal Money Supply Rule," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(1), pages 191-205, February.
- Robert G. King, 1991. "Money and business cycles," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Benoit Carmichael, 1989. "Anticipated Monetary Policy in a Cash-in-Advance Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(1), pages 93-108, February.
- Peter Ireland & Niki Papadopoulou, 2004.
"Sticky Prices vs. Limited Participation: What Do We Learn From the Data?,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
79, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Peter Ireland & Niki Papadopoulou, 2004. "Sticky Prices vs Limited Participation: What do we Learn from the Data?," Working Papers 2004_4, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- S. Hendry & G-J. Zhang, 1999.
"Liquidity Effects and Market Frictions,"
DNB Staff Reports (discontinued)
29, Netherlands Central Bank.
- C.K. Folkertsma, 1999. "Nominal Wage Contracts, Adjustment Costs and Real Persistence ofMonetary Shocks," DNB Staff Reports (discontinued) 30, Netherlands Central Bank.
- Karamé, Frédéric & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2008.
"Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics: Does theory meet the data?,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1041-1087, April.
- Frédéric Karamé & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2003. "Limited participation and exchange rate dynamics : does theory meet the data ?," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques v04013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Matthias Doepke, 2005.
"Show me the money : retained earnings and the real effects of monetary shocks,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 71(1), pages 5-34.
- Matthias Doepke, 2002. "Show Me The Money: Retained Earnings And The Real Effects Of Monetary Shocks," UCLA Economics Working Papers 820, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Matthias DOEPKE, 2005. "Show me the money : retained earnings and the real effects of monetary shocks," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2005011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Woon Gyu Choi, 2007.
"Measuring Interest Rates as Determined by Thrift and Productivity,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 8(1), pages 167-195, May.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Yi Wen, 2005. "Measuring interest rates as determined by thrift and productivity," Working Papers 2005-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Choi, Woon Gyu & Wen, Yi, 2000. "Measuring Interest Rates as Determined by Thrift and Productivity," Working Papers 00-03, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2003.
"Overshooting and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle: a reappraisal,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Patureau, Lise & Sopraseuth, Thepthida, 2004. "Overshooting and the exchange rate disconnect puzzle: a reappraisal," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 615-643, June.
- Lise Patureau, 2002. "Pricing-to-market and limited participation : a joint explanation to the exchange rate disconnect puzzle," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 299, Society for Computational Economics.
- Niki Papadopoulou, 2004.
"Sticky Prices, Limited Participation or Both?,"
2004_3, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dale W. Henderson & Jinill Kim, 1998. "The choice of a monetary policy reaction function in a simple optimizing model," International Finance Discussion Papers 601, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Frédéric Karamé & Lise Patureau & Thepthida Sopraseuth, 2002. "Can We Beat the Random Walk Forecasts of Out-of-Sample Exchange Rates? A Structural Approach," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 233, Society for Computational Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2007:i:21:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S Basso & Javier Coto Matinez, 2009. "Liquidity Effects and Cost Channels in Monetary Transmission," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0902, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Yunus Aksoy & Henrique S. Basso & Javier Coto Martinez, 2011. "Investment Cost Channel and Monetary Transmission," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 11(2), pages 1-13.
- Benjamin Keen, 2009.
"Output, Inflation, and Interest Rates in an Estimated Optimizing Model of Monetary Policy,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(2), pages 327-343, April.
- Benjamin Keen, 2009. "Code and data files for "Output, Inflation, and Interest Rates in an Estimated Optimizing Model of Monetary Policy"," Computer Codes 04-82, Review of Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.