Are prices countercyclical? Evidence from the G-7
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013.
"Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?,"
2013/07, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Michal Andrle & Jan Bruha & Serhat Solmaz, 2013. "Inflation and Output Comovement in the Euro Area: Love at Second Sight?," IMF Working Papers 13/192, International Monetary Fund.
- Bruno, Michael & Easterly, William, 1995.
"Inflation crises and long-run growth,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1517, The World Bank.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Marco & Gallegati, Mauro, 2005. "On the nature and causes of business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 81-100, January.
- Michael T. Kiley, 1996.
"The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models,"
Finance and Economics Discussion Series
96-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael Kiley, 2002. "The lead of output over inflation in sticky price models," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(5), pages 1-7.
- Caraiani, Petre, 2012. "Stylized facts of business cycles in a transition economy in time and frequency," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2163-2173.
- Smant, David J. C., 1998. "Modelling trends, expectations and the cyclical behaviour of prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 151-161, January.
- Pakko, Michael R, 2000.
"The Cyclical Relationship between Output and Prices: An Analysis in the Frequency Domain,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(3), pages 382-99, August.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1997. "The cyclical relationship between output and prices: an analysis in the frequency domain," Working Papers 1997-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Gregory D. Hess & Kwanho Shin, 1995.
"Intranational business cycles in the United States,"
Research Working Paper
95-07, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Hess, Gregory D. & Shin, Kwanho, 1998. "Intranational business cycles in the United States," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 289-313, April.
- Dean Croushore, 1998. "Low inflation: the surprise of the 1990s," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jul, pages 3-12.
- Bjarni G. Einarsson & Gudjón Emilsson & Svava J. Haraldsdóttir & Thórarinn G. Pétursson & Rósa B. Sveinsdóttir, 2013. "On our own? The Icelandic business cycle in an international context," Economics wp63, Department of Economics, Central bank of Iceland.
- Richard De Abreu Lourenco & Philip Lowe, 1994. "Demand Shocks, Inflation and the Business Cycle," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp9411, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Rand, John & Tarp, Finn, 2002. "Business Cycles in Developing Countries: Are They Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2071-2088, December.
- Agnès Belaisch & Claudio Soto, 1998. "Empirical Regularities of Chilean Business Cycles," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 41, Central Bank of Chile.
- Ivanova, Detelina & Lahiri, Kajal & Seitz, Franz, 2000. "Interest rate spreads as predictors of German inflation and business cycles," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 39-58.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2002:i:5:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Levent, Korap, 2009.
"Türkiye ekonomisinde enflasyon ve reel milli gelir arasındaki çevrimsellik ilişkisi üzerine bir inceleme
[An investigation upon the cyclical relationship between inflation and real income in t," MPRA Paper 20266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.