The emergence of equilibrium cycles in a monetary economy with a separable utility function
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 1998.
"Extraneous Shocks and International Linkage of Business Cycles in a Two-Country Monetary Model,"
CIRJE-F-16, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 2004. "Extraneous shocks and international linkage of business cycles in a two-country monetary model," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 389-409, July.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 1998. "Sunspot equilibria and periodic cycles under idiosyncratic uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 127-138, July.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 2000.
"Money growth rules and price level determinacy,"
0010, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Chen, Shikuan, 2000. "Endogenous real exchange rate fluctuations in an optimizing open economy model," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 185-205, April.
- Stephane Auray & Fabrice Collard & Patrick Feve, 2005. "Habit Persistence, Money Growth Rule and Real Indeterminacy," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(1), pages 48-67, January.
- Hori, Katsuhiko, 2007. "Indeterminacy in a monetary economy with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 49316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- Kitagawa, Akiomi & Shibata, Akihisa, 2001. "Long gestation in an overlapping generations economy: endogenous cycles and indeterminacy of equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 99-127, February.
- Marco Airaudo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2005. "Interest rate rules, endogenous cycles, and chaotic dynamics in open economies," International Finance Discussion Papers 849, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.