Market rate versus fixed rate demand deposits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1993)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & Margarita Samartín, 2006.
"Why do banks promise to pay par on demand?,"
2006-26, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Greene, Jason T. & Hodges, Charles W. & Rakowski, David A., 2007. "Daily mutual fund flows and redemption policies," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(12), pages 3822-3842, December.
- Matias Fontenla, 2004. "Banks and Capital Inflows," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 272, Econometric Society.
- Gangopadhyay, Shubhashis & Singh, Gurbachan, 2000. "Avoiding bank runs in transition economies: The role of risk neutral capital," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 625-642, April.
- De Nicolo, Gianni, 1996. "Run-proof banking without suspension or deposit insurance," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 377-390, October.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.