How well do linear approximation methods work? : The production tax case
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 29 (1992)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beaudry, Paul & Guay, Alain, 1996. "What do interest rates reveal about the functioning of real business cycle models?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1661-1682.
- Lilia Maliar & Serguei Maliar & Sébastien Villemot, 2013.
"Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 307-325, October.
- Maliar, Lilia & Maliar, Serguei & Villemot, Sébastien, 2011. "Taking Perturbation to the Accuracy Frontier: A Hybrid of Local and Global Solutions," Dynare Working Papers 6, CEPREMAP, revised Jul 2012.
- Carlstrom, Charles T. & Fuerst, Timothy S., 1995.
"Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 247-267, November.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & Timothy S. Fuerst, 1995. "Interest rate rules vs. money growth rules: a welfare comparison in a cash-in-advance economy," Working Paper 9504, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Thomas A. Lubik, 2007. "Non-stationarity and instability in small open-economy models even when they are "closed"," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Fall, pages 393-412.
- Fernandez-Villaverde, Jesus & Rubio-Ramirez, Juan F., 2006. "Solving DSGE models with perturbation methods and a change of variables," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2509-2531, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.