New estimates of intertemporal substitution : The effect of corner solutions for year-round workers
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1991)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daehaeng Kim & Chul-In Lee, 2007. "On-the-Job Human Capital Accumulation in a Real Business Cycle Model: Implications for Intertemporal Substitution Elasticity and Labor Hoarding," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 10(3), pages 494-518, July.
- Ali Dib & Louis Phaneuf, 2005. "Intertemporal Substitution in Macroeconomics: Evidence from a Two-Dimensional Labour Supply Model with Money," Working Papers 05-30, Bank of Canada.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1994.
"The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?,"
Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q IV, pages 30-42.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1992. "The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?," Working Paper 9212, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1992. "The efficiency and welfare effects of tax reform: are fewer tax brackets better than more?," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 78, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1995. "Marginal tax rates and income inequality: a quantitative-theoretic analysis," Working Paper 9508, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rupert, Peter & Rogerson, Richard & Wright, Randall, 2000. "Homework in labor economics: Household production and intertemporal substitution," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 557-579, December.
- Charles T. Carlstrom & David Altig, 1999.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Income Inequality in a Life-Cycle Model,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1197-1215, December.
- David Altig & Charles T. Carlstrom, 1996. "Marginal tax rates and income inequality in a life-cycle model," Working Paper 9621, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Lee, Chul-In, 2008. "On-the-job human capital investment and intertemporal substitution: New evidence on intertemporal substitution elasticity," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 3350-3375, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.