Intertemporal asset-pricing relationships in barter and monetary economies An empirical analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1990)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
Other versions of this item:
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1988. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 8805, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Finn, M.G. & Hoffman, D.L. & Schlagenhauf, D.E., 1989. "Intertemporal Asset-Pricing Relationships In Barter And Monetary Economies: An Empirical Analysis," RCER Working Papers 208, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zvi Eckstein & Leonardo Leiderman, 1991.
"Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption,"
Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics
40, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Eckstein, Zvi & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1992. "Seigniorage and the welfare cost of inflation: Evidence from an intertemporal model of money and consumption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 389-410, June.
- Eckstein, Z. & Leiderman, L., 1991. "Seignorage and the Welfare Cost of Inflation; Evidence from an Intertemporal Model of Money and Consumption," Papers 7-91, Tel Aviv.
- Mary G. Finn, 1991. "Energy price shocks, capacity utilization and business cycle fluctuations," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 50, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Chen, Shiu-Sheng, 2003. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and welfare cost of stabilization policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 123-135, February.
- Basu, Parantap & Dua, Pami, 1996. "The behavior of velocity and nominal interest rates in a cash-in-advance model," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 463-478.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi, 2007. "Money and asset prices in a continuous-time Lucas and Stokey cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 2713-2743, August.
- Travis D. Nesmith, 2005. "Solving stochastic money-in-the-utility-function models," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2005-52, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Hodrick, Robert J & Kocherlakota, Narayana R & Lucas, Deborah, 1991.
"The Variability of Velocity in Cash-in-Advance Models,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 358-84, April.
- Robert J. Hodrick & Narayana Kocherlakota & Deborah Lucas, 1989. "The Variability of Velocity in Cash-In-Advance Models," NBER Working Papers 2891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoichiro Fujii & Yutaka Nakamura, 2010. "Equity premium under multiple background risks," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 933-939.
- Sellin, Peter, 2001. " Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 491-541, September.
- Mary G. Finn, 1994. "Variance properties of Solow's productivity residual and their cyclical implications," Working Paper 94-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sellin, Peter, 1998. "Monetary Policy and the Stock Market: Theory and Empirical Evidence," Working Paper Series 72, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.