Market rationality tests based on cross-equation restrictions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1989)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Evan Osborne, 2001. "Efficient Markets? Don't Bet on It," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 2(1), pages 50-61, February.
- Ladd Kochman & Randy Goodwin, 2006. "An Under Bias in the Football Betting Market: Fact or Fiction?: A Note," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 37(1), pages 32-36.
- Dare, William H. & MacDonald, S. Scott, 1996. "A generalized model for testing the home and favorite team advantage in point spread markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 295-318, February.
- William Dare & A. Steven Holland, 2004. "Efficiency in the NFL betting market: modifying and consolidating research methods," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 9-15.
- Ioannidis, C. & Peel, D.A., 2005. "Testing for market efficiency in gambling markets when the errors are non-normal and heteroskedastic an application of the wild bootstrap," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 221-226, May.
- Ichinomiya, Takashi, 2006. "Power-law distribution in Japanese racetrack betting," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 368(1), pages 207-213.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.