U.S. Federal indebtedness and the conduct of fiscal policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David M. Williams, 2009.
"House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia,"
Economics Series Working Papers
432, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Williams, David M, 2009. "House prices and financial liberalisation in Australia," MPRA Paper 15212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner & Silika Prohl, 2008.
"Sustainability of Swiss Fiscal Policy,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(I), pages 57-83, March.
- Ahmed, Shaghil & Rogers, John H., 1995.
"Government budget deficits and trade deficits Are present value constraints satisfied in long-term data?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 351-374, November.
- Ahmed, S. & Rogers, J.H., 1993. "Government Budget Deficits and Trade Deficits: Are Present Value Constraints Satisfied in Long-Term Data?," Papers 5-93-6, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Shaghil Ahmed & John H. Rogers, 1995. "Government budget deficits and trade deficits: are present value constraints satisfied in long-term data?," International Finance Discussion Papers 494, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marattin, Luigi & Salotti, Simone, 2010.
"Productivity and per capita GDP growth: the role of the forgotten factors,"
29294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marattin, Luigi & Salotti, Simone, 2011. "Productivity and per capita GDP growth: The role of the forgotten factors," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1219-1225, May.
- Merih Uctum & Thom Thurston & Remzi Uctum, 2006.
"Public debt, the unit root hypothesis and structural breaks: a multi-country analysis,"
- Merih Uctum & Thom Thurston & Remzi Uctum, 2006. "Public Debt, the Unit Root Hypothesis and Structural Breaks: A Multi-Country Analysis," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 73(289), pages 129-156, 02.
- Kremers, Jeroen J M & Ericsson, Neil R & Dolado, Juan J, 1992.
"The Power of Cointegration Tests,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 325-48, August.
- Hans Genberg & Astrit Sulstarova, 2005.
"Macroeconomic Volatility, Debt Dynamics, and Sovereign Interest Rate Spreads,"
182005, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Genberg, Hans & Sulstarova, Astrit, 2008. "Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 26-39, February.
- Hans Genberg & Astrit Sulstarova, 2004. "Macroeconomic volatility, debt dynamics, and sovereign interest rate spreads," IHEID Working Papers 03-2004, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- T. Mangwengwende & Z. Chinzara & H. Nel, 2011. "Bank concentration and the interest rate pass-through in Sub-Saharan African countries," Working Papers 233, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Evan Lau & Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah, 2005. "Assessing The Mean Reversion Behavior Of Fiscal Policy: The Case Of Asian Countries," Macroeconomics 0504002, EconWPA.
- Gang Gong & Alfred Greiner & Willi Semmler, 2001. "Growth Effects of Fiscal Policy and Debt Sustainability in the EU," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 3-19, March.
- L. Marattin & S. Salotti, 2009. "A Note on Productivity and Per Capita GDP Growth: the Role of the Forgotten Factors," Working Papers 667, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michał Mackiewicz & Piotr Krajewski, 2009.
"On the mechanisms of achieving fiscal (un)sustainability: the case of Poland,"
Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 445-460, November.
- Mackiewicz, Michał & Krajewski, Piotr, 2007. "On The Mechanisms of Achieving Fiscal (Un)Sustainability – The Case of Poland," MPRA Paper 16035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Payne & Hassan Mohammadi, 2006. "Are Adjustments in the U.S. Budget Deficit Asymmetric? Another Look at Sustainability," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 34(1), pages 15-22, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.