Dynamic monetary control and interest rate stabilization
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 23 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Model," Working Papers 73, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Imperfect Information and Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry," Working Papers 74, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2004.
- Ralph Chami & Thomas F. Cosimano, 2001.
"Monetary Policy with a Touch of Basel,"
IMF Working Papers
01/151, International Monetary Fund.
- Enzo Dia, 2004. "Monopolistic Pricing in the Banking Industry: a Dynamic Portfolio Model," Finance 0411025, EconWPA.
- Lakshmi Balasubramanyan & David D. VanHoose, 2012.
"Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint,"
1209, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Balasubramanyan, Lakshmi & VanHoose, David D., 2013. "Bank balance sheet dynamics under a regulatory liquidity-coverage-ratio constraint," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 53-67.
- D H Kim, 2002. "Another look at yield spreads: The role of liquidity," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 04, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.